A Chronicle of our Family's Adventure in Real Estate.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Post in Pictures

    Because I'm tired and all of my synapses are not firing this, will be a post in pictures, or as I've seen on other blogs "Wordless Wednesday". I guess it isn't really "Wordless Wednesday" since I've already used some words.  I guess we're back to "A Post in Pictures". 


The Concrete Smoother (I don't think that is the official name.)


Basement Floor brought to you by Titus and Crew.

These are the radiant heating tubes that will be keeping our floor and toes warm and toasty.



LVL (don't ask me what it stands for, I just know it will be keeping our first two stories on the first two stories.)


"I joist"  I think it is called that because it looks like an "I".  How clever!

Many joist with a floor on top.   


A real room (sort of).
The raising of the walls.

It's starting to look big and this isn't even 1/2 of it.  
Future mudroom (my happy place).

Entryway and Staircase

Future Kitchen
  So there you have it.  The progress that has been made without any help from me.  More details to follow when my brain decides to cooperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment