A Chronicle of our Family's Adventure in Real Estate.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Excited!

 

    Why am I so excited?  I am excited (jumping up and down) because Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors is going to be designing my laundry room and pantry and she just happens to be featured in the Sept. issue of  Better Homes and Gardens.
  I seriously could have dirt floors in the rest of the house if I have a great laundry/mudroom.  After we work through this weeks bill I just might have dirt floors, but that is another post all together.  That will be titled Reigning in the Budget in 5 not so Easy Steps.  Anyway if you get a chance pick up this months issue of BH&G and check out page 58.

Better Homes and Gardens Sept 2011. Issue

Erika Powell in Better Homes and Gardens
 
  Here is the lasted pics of the homestead.


Add caption



  They got the front porch on.  It looks fantastic and it would be nearly perfect if they had put the steps in on the right side that are going to lead to our garage door.  Oh well, it's nothing that can't be fixed.  Just another day and another few hundred dollars.  (No they are going to fix it for free because it was there mistake.)  I believe Titus' exact words when talked to him about it were "My Bad".  Totally serious, who new the Amish used slang.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That would excite me too! How is it that she came to be your mudroom/pantry designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your house! Will read the article soon!

    ReplyDelete