A Chronicle of our Family's Adventure in Real Estate.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

We interrupt this chaos....

 Things have been at a bit of a standstill, well sort of.  Nothing is really standing still, but nothing is really moving forward.  We moved my mom into her temporary housing. It's a cute house, but needs a little TLC.  Painting everything, refinishing wood floors and unpacking are on the top of the list.
   We submitted all of the plans to the code enforcer.  Apparently this past week was the one week out of the year where she had meeting ALL week long.  Typically plans can get reviewed and permitted in two days.  For us it will be over a week because of the meetings and Monday is a holiday.    Even with the delay this coming week we should be able to get the property staked out and the driveway set in order to accommodate the construction trucks and the well drilling equipment.

     In other news we are trying to get our current house ready for the market. I've been sorting through closets and packing away unnecessary items ( We have A LOT of unnecessary items).  I'm considering hiding in the closets because I'm not ready to take on the eyesore we call the outside of our house.  My biggest job this week is to make this



  Look like this:


blog.aboutgarden.info      




   And just as a side note.  I'm really bad horrible at gardening. I promise to post an update as soon as I finish.  I'm off to pack for an impromptu road trip. Hopefully next time there will be more to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment